McKenzie Zayed is a psychology practice located in London, Ontario. We provide treatment for individuals of all ages and address a diversity of issues and concerns. We also conduct specialized trauma and attachment assessments for children and adolescents, and we offer workshops and presentations on various topics within the field of Clinical Psychology. Additionally, we provide clinical supervision and professional consultation. In the coming months, our practice will begin to offer cognitive/psychoeducational assessment services.
Our practice is dynamic, collegial, and growth-oriented. Our psychologists meet regularly for case consultation and to focus on their professional growth and development. We place a high value on professional freedom, autonomy, and independence. We provide supervision/mentorship, full administrative support, all office supplies and amenities, and on-site parking at no cost.
We are seeking an associate to join our practice to provide psychological services based on interest and area of competency:
- Commensurate with his/her area(s) of competency, the Psychologist will be responsible for providing treatment for any or all of the following populations: children, adolescents, adults, couples, and/or families.
- If so desired by the Psychologist, he/she may also provide other services offered within our practice (e.g., assessment, professional consultation, workshops/presentations).
- Part-time and full-time positions are available.
- There is flexibility with regard to hours worked (e.g., daytime, evening, weekend).
- Completion or near completion of Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Psychology
- Upon starting, completion of Clinical Psychology Residency/Internship (at Doctoral level)
- Registered or planning to become eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (we provide supervision at no cost)
- Training in and/or experience with a breadth of treatment approaches
Please submit your cover letter and CV to Dr. Sandra McKenzie and Dr. Richard Zayed by email (email@example.com). We encourage interested Residents who will be completing their Residency by September, 2019 to apply.